What you'll learn out of this course:
- How to use Windows explorer from within WSL ?
- How to use Linux commands from within Windows command prompt?
- How to use Visual Studio Code from within WSL?
- How to use Git credentials stored in Windows from within WSL?
- How to run multiple Linux environments side by side within WSL?
- How to export your Linux environment and import it another PC?
- How to use ssh to access your Linux system remotely?
- How to start your Linux system at bootup?
- How to install a full Linux desktop OS within Windows Hyper-V environment?
- How to run dockers in WSL?
Who should take the course:
If you are a developer working on digitization/Industry 4.0 project and require both Windows and Linux in your developer environment, then this course is for you.
Windows 10 Pro with internet connection.